Montag, 17. Januar 2011

NYC







Hab euch meine vier Lieblingsbilder aus meiner letzten New York Reise zusammengesucht! Das fünfte ist mehrfachbelichtet und sieht soooooo cool aus :) Love it! Jeder der noch nicht in dieser Stadt war, sollte fleißig sparen und unbedingt hinfahren!!! Meine absolute Lieblingsstadt mit so viel Charme-ich kanns kaum erwarten wieder ins Flugzeug zu steigen :)
Welche ist eure Lieblingsstadt??
xoxo esiul




My favorite four pictures of my last trip to New York City! Just wanted to share them with you because I like them so much :) The last pic is a multiple exposure-so nice :) 
Everyone out there: get your money together for a trip to NY-I'm in love with this city :)
Which one is your favorite city??
xoxo esiul

Kommentare:

cheyenne davide. hat gesagt…

love the Marc Jacobs photo, looks sick!!!

your blogs looking really good, keep up the good work btw,

Love Shyy x

Becca hat gesagt…

I just want to live in new york so so much.
Lovely blog.

www.beccasdaydreams.blogspot.com

Beckerman Girls hat gesagt…

That Marc Jacobs wall pic is my FAV!!! I JUST LOVE IT!!! The colors, the barbwire in it..everything is soooo cool!!!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Cylia hat gesagt…

I want to go NYC aswell:( never been there before.. I have been to Miami when I was 10 or something.. wayy too long ago since I've been in America.