Freitag, 15. Juli 2011

Magic Hair


I'm one of the unlucky women that have thin hair...but I'm also one of the unlucky ones who have to wash their hair almost every day because it gets oily and flat....
Time is money! I don't want to wash my hair every single day....but for a long long time I just had to!

Well ... Dry Shampoo.... to be honest, I didn't like it very much - although I never really tried it!
BUT: I changed my mind!!!


It's a little bottle of magic - a product every woman should own!

PROS:
- Takes away the unwanted sheen but the natural oils that nourish your hair can stay in contact longer
- Gives some volume
- Makes your straitened hair last longer

CONS:
Can't think of any ☺


Result: L.O.V.E

xoxo esiul


1 Kommentar:

samecookiesdifferent hat gesagt…

yeees its all about hair :D
great post lady

xx the cookies
share the feeling
visit <3
www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com